From: "Henry Hopkins" <hhrp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML: Henry Hopkins' 1960 Imperial Crown Convertible
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 20:39:41 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C5826A.D5B43AF0

The bulbs are amber.  The lenses are not amber.  I don't know if it is =
correct for 60 Imperials to have amber front parking lights. When did =
the amber bulbs start, if they ever did, and when did amber lenses =
start.  I think that was in 62?  I seem to recall my 62 had amber =
lenses.  I didn't put them on my 61.  Just asking.

Heading to a show in San Luis Obispo for this Saturday and then further =
south to LA for the National WPC Meet.  Hope to see other IMLers there.

Henry Hopkins
----- Original Message -----=20