RE: IML: Trivia Question - super prize for first correct answer

RE: IML: Trivia Question - super prize for first correct answer

SORRY THIS IS SO LATE BUT I HAVEN'T CHECKED MY E-MAIL FOR A FEW DAYS. ANYWAY, THE QUESTION WAS, THE CIRCUMSTANCE, APPLICATION, AND CHRYSLER VEHICLE THAT FIRST USED THE HEMI CYLINDER HEAD DESIGN? WELL, THE FIRST CHRYSLER HEMI WAS USED IN THE XP-47H, AND WAS DEVELOPED DURING WWII FOR AIR CRAFT. BUT, THE XP-47H WAS BUILT BUY REPUBLIC AVIATION, SO TECNICALY IT IS NOT A CHRYSLER VEHICLE. A BOEING 737 THAT HAS G.E. ENGINES UNDER THE WINGS ISN'T CALLED A G.E. 737. JUST MY 2 CENTS.

JUSTIN JONES