IML: 1938 Chrysler Imperial 2-door Business Coupe

IML: 1938 Chrysler Imperial 2-door Business Coupe

Title: 1938 Chrysler Imperial 2-door Business Coupe
My fianceé Deborah's father has a 1938 Chrysler Imperial 2-door Business Coupe.  He was building it for her as a gift but, unfortunately, he passed before he got very far with it.  I am trying to pick up where he left off but I need a parts car to accomplish my mission.  I specifically need an engine and a drive train.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thank you.

--
Allan L. Title