Re: IML: 1990 IMP AC

Hi Glenn

      I haven't had my  90 very long. But so far it been great. got it for a daily drive and she is getting about 30+ MPG. only thing was AC that was dead when i got it off E-Bay. I have had that changed to R134 and just found the bad door so it will be working good and cold by this weekend. She has all the bells and whistles. so if its going to break, I'm sure i will find out. i have had to fix the head light covers. no bigy just a new motor, and Chrysler still has it new. the ABS Brakes pump motors are life time warranty by Chrysler, if you have any thing with the breaks. Chrysler my not like it but they have to repair as long as the car is in service. any way I realy like it so far.

-------------- Original message from Glennmat1@xxxxxxx: --------------

have you had any other problems with your 90 imp i was kinda just wondering cause i have had alot recently and dont know if i should just keep dumping money into it I have a 91 mark cross edition

glenn