Re: IML: 56 Imperial question

Title: Re: IML: 56 Imperial question
The car of which you speak is not a ‘56 convertible but one of the three Parade Phaetons built by Chrysler (originally as 1952 models and later “updated” to 1956 appearance) and given to the cities of Detroit, New York and Los Angeles. NY and LA stil have theirs, while the Detroit car is now in private hands, having been auctioned off by its former owner, the Imperial Palace auto collection in Las Vegas.

More info on our fab website: http://imperialclub.com/Rare/Phaetons/1950s/index.htm

--
Chris in LA
67 Crown