Re: IML: 56 Imperial question

Anne,
www.imperialclub.com has to be one of the most comprehensive web sites without an institutional or commercial sponsor. Nearly all Imperial related information in existence can be found there or linked to from there!
I'm in Bakersfield, but with the high temps this week and predicted to rise even higher this weekend, I won't be abusing the midnight cruiser going over the grapevine.

Roy
67 Crown FDHT