IML: definitions

Personally I could care less what kind of floor covering one has in their Imperial, put linoleum on it if you want, but fwiw...according to Websters Online:

Main Entry: car·pet
Pronunciation: 'kär-p&t
Function: noun
1 : a heavy often tufted fabric used as a floor covering; also : a floor covering made of this fabric
2 : a surface resembling or suggesting a carpet
- carpet transitive verb
- on the carpet : before an authority for censure or reproof

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe

GIF image