Re: IML: Zymol (was Paint/Wax 57 Imperial)

Re: IML: Zymol (was Paint/Wax 57 Imperial)

Kristian,

Zymol is available is most large auto parts chain stores, like Pep Boys,
Kragen and Auto Zone. It's a light blue color. I recommend the paste
version, though if you go online <http://zymol.com> you'll see they offer
some very specific applications (they have products for light cars, dark
cars, even Swedish and Japanese cars). They are a bit pricey but a can will
last you years (and the container is designed to preserve the contents).

Someone also mentioned TR3 Resin Glaze yesterday. I used to love this stuff
years ago... Used it exclusively on my Scirocco in the 80s! Didn't realize
it was still around. As I recall it left a very durable finish, great for
places where there was winter weather.

Have fun!

Chris in LA