From: "Woolf,Richard T(Contractor)" <richard.woolf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 11:15 AM
Subject: RE: IML: Paint/Wax 57 Imperial

I have used the Zymol wax, and never seen the advantage. I always felt it
was over priced, and over rated. Believe it or not Amway makes a good car
wax. It's about ½ the price of Zymol, and I like the way it goes on and the
shire is super. You must buy it from an Amway dealer. The cost is about
$14.00.

Rich W.

'66 Crown

'73 LeBaron