From: Kenyon Wills [mailto: imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx]
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 22:14:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: IML: 413 MOTOR MOUNT ? Where to find out where to get them and everything else.

> >This isn't the name, but it is similar to King or
> Royal. I'll see if I can
> >find something in Google.

Google? Did you say Google?

I am confused.

What about the club website????

Based on very frequent questions/statements made on
the IML, even by seasoned veterans, I wonder if the
IML is even aware that the club has a website with
megabytes and megabytes of information dedicated to
helping find information for repairing your car.

I mean, you have to go to the club website to join
here, so it's not like people here aren't aware of it,
right?

=====================

Most folks would kill for such a resource and we have
it right here:

www.imperialclub.com

=====================

You can find PARTS for your car on the PARTS page:

http://imperialclub.com/Part/index.htm

=====================

You can find Motor Mounts for your car within the
parts section at:

http://imperialclub.com/Part/Engine/index.htm

=====================

Going to ENGINE PARTS SOURCES in ENGINE yeilds many
folks that sell parts, including:

Imperial Services

P. O. Box 112
Frankenmuth, Michigan

48734
989-652-6309

EMAIL - info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SYNOPSIS - a variety of motor mounts for 1953-1968
Imperials.