Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 7:58 PM
Subject: IML: Lookong for owner of 57 used in Eve's Bayou

Would the owner of the 57 used in "Eve's Bayou" please contact me off list at:

hugtrees@xxxxxxxx

I will be in New Orleans on the weekend of August Saturday 6th and I am hoping the car is not too far away and possibly available to be seen.

It would be nice to meet some other IML members in the area as well. I have already set up a visit with Patrick Moore and see his 58. Regrettably I won't have my 58, Mrs. Blueberry, with me.

Hugh Hemphill
San Antonio Texas