IML: Carb Response/Hesitation

I read with intere4st the comments about the accelerator pump 'emory hone', and  the 'adjustment' Kenyon mentioned. I am familar with 'the AFB stroke'--

On both my 63 and my friend Laurences 62, there is a 'very slight' hesitation in the carbs- anytime and with easy or + throttle action.  Both carbs were reported to have been recently rebuilt by 'repudable resources'-just prior to our becoming 'caretakers' of these fine motr vehicles.

Nonetheless, clearly the hesitation is due to an 'instant' of  weakening mixture, and the accelerator pump stroke  'may be' an item to investigate.

Will report back.

Sherman Taffel
Columbia MD