Re: IML: 57 Power Windows

My only suggestion would be this. The shop is in the business of making money, so they can not dedicate the extra care and patience that you would to taking this apart. I would highly recommend that you delay this until you have time to remove these yourself. Once you get in there, you may also find that trouble shooting and repair of power windows is not that difficult.

Have you determined for sure that the trouble is inside the door? Sometimes there is a switch or wiring problem that can be repaired with out taking everything apart.

I understand the interest in having the job done, but if you are able, chances are, you would do a much better, and more thorough job yourself.

Paul W.