Re: IML: Flag Type Ring Connectors

Hi Paul: Would it be possible to have Rick and Ann contact Kenyon for this part (he knows his direct phone number). When Kenyon took me out to Lowell's in Patterson California (45 miles from my home in Danville California) I was simply amazed by the total amount of Imperials he has. As you probably know Lowell has all of this Imperials parked in order by their respective year. I believe that he has over 300 or 400 Imperials. I inspected at least 6 1955 Imperials both hardtops as well as sedans which are about 70 to 80% complete.

Keep up the excellent input, I save all your e-mails to my mechanical file folder, and they make excellent reference material for a novice like me.

Bill Holz