IML: Clean vinyl top

hi group Im looking for a good safe way to clean the vinyl top on my 90 IMP. The top is in good shape, still soft and the seams are all good. Its gust very dirty and had very little luster. The strange thing is one of the doors look like new. The original owner said it was never repaired, and the car had had no damage. I am hopping to get all the top to look the same.
my second question is will late 80's 5th avenue wheels fit my 90 IMP. I wish to get rid of the 14" tires and the 5th has the same wire hub caps.

Thanks   Alan   90 imp
and soon a 75 4 door HT