IML: 1964-66 factory model number?

Hello list!

I have been having some difficulty getting the right convertible top for my 1965 Imperial. I was contacted by the vendor and asked what the "factory model number" for the Imperial is.  Is he referring to whether it's a C or D body?  Here is the message:

Please send me the factory model number for your Imperial (given on the identification plate).  The factory wants to double check their patterns  to be sure that there has not been a mix-up in the patterns over the  last couple of months.  With the Chrysler model number, they can  cross-check the original  Chrysler specifications.

Any assistance would be appreciated!

Thanks, Bryan