IML: what is it and where did it come from?????

IML: what is it and where did it come from?????

I just picked up an old v-8 chrysler from a house I was renting for a while. The owner doesnt know where or what it is out of and I am just as lost. The only thing that set it off is it has a Imperial decal on the one valve cover. The only numbers I found on it are ......
2120529-4 on the sides of the motor, and 3-1 P 41 in front of the intake on a machined pad.
I know chrysler liked to put the c.i. in the serial # but I have never heard of them making a 529 c.i. engine!!! I am just looking for some info from a large group of mopar people and hope you know what this monster really is.
Thanks alot.
JoeyV