Sent: Friday, August 12, 2005 11:53 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Finally made it up the Hill !

--- Brad Hogg <luxoliner@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> How does a person go about boiling a tank?

Here in the South, we usually keep an old bathtub or
two out in the back yard just for this purpose.  ;o)

OK, seriously, though, many radiator repair shops will
also dunk gas tanks into the cleaning vat, effectively
"boiling" it out.  The shop near where I live will do
so for less than $100.

Elijah

http://www.imperialclub.com/~imperial71/
http://www.imperialclub.com/~imperial71/bookshelf.htm