IML: 53imp

The 53imp has wire wheel covers on it, I don't know who manufactured them but they were not original he said he had the original wheel covers that it came with. This guy has worked for many dealers in the area and has been detailing cars for dealers for 45 years, so there was a lot of attention to detail. I don't know if the 18000 miles were actual, I don't even remember looking at the odometer. I do know that the dash crome was in real good condition and the seats had plastic seat covers, the condition of the seats were like new, the door panels were like new including the wood trim around the door handle. The bumpers were in great shape, the hood ornament was in very good shape. I hesitate to use the word perfect because I am sure someone can find a blemish somewhere. It had bias ply tires on it. Under the hood I am sure it was detailed as to what extent I don't know,the lettering on the valve covers were done in red, and the covers were gray, all the tags were there and looked clean and clear, again I'm sure parts were detailed thats what he does. While the car is very tempting I have not persued it, I don't like buying high and selling low ( I look at it as kind of a investment as well as fun). That is why I chose the 65 Dodge 880 even though I new nothing about the model, it just looked like it might be a better investment (and I use that term loosely). I would love to talk more about the 880 but I wouldn't want to get my shorts in a ringer (off topic you know) Just kidding if anybody wants to know more about it please feel free to email me directly at awsupply@xxxxxxxxx.
This gentleman said between he and his sons they had as many as 100 cars at one time, and they were of all sorts of makes and models. I saw 2 sheds full it was hard to decide on which one to buy. He still wants to get rid of a few more.