Re: IML: 58 prices and options.

Crown Southamptons were leather and cloth, or all leather. Crown Sedans were either a combination of Wool Broadcloth and the Crown Upholstery, or all Wool Broadcloth. In LeBarons, the Southampton was either leather and Wool Broadcloth or all leather. Sedans were all Wool Broadcloth. This was true from 1957 through 1960. From this it would appear that Wool Broadcloth and Leather were equally regarded as to the degree of opulance since, as pointed out here, the Sedan and the Southampton were the same price.

Paul W.