Re: IML: 18 year anniversary

Kenyon,

The rod caps are matted pairs. Hopefully you kept them together as sets. If not you may have to play swap the caps till you find the ones that fit. Before you start swapping I would mark them from 1 thru 8 and keep a record of where they were now before you start. This way you can use a process of elimination once you get ones that fit Good luck & let us know how you make out.
George