Re: IML: hood pad, and clips

--- "Woolf,Richard T(Contractor)"
<richard.woolf@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Anybody on the list know where I can get a new hood
> pad and clips for my '66 Crown?

Gary Goers makes a very nice reproduction hood pad,
and has the clips as well:

        Gary Goers

        37 Amdahl Lane

        Kalispell, MT

        59901

        406 752- 6249

You'll probably want to order a catalog as well.

Elijah

http://www.imperialclub.com/~imperial71/
http://www.imperialclub.com/~imperial71/bookshelf.htm
1965 Imperial LeBaron