Re: IML: Imperial sighting on TV

I'd like to recommend that newer users check out the section of the club
website already devoted to this topic. You'll find the Columbo and National
Lampoon sightings, among lots of others, most with movie clips you can
watch!

If you find a new one that's not yet listed there, by all means, share it!

http://imperialclub.com/Movies/index.htm

Chris in LA