IML: 1950 Chrysler Windsor - only 27,500 original miles! - $6500

IML: 1950 Chrysler Windsor - only 27,500 original miles! - $6500

http://seattle.craigslist.org/car/91671138.html

OK, I know its not an Imperial (BUT, it does have a "crown" emblem above the speedo.)  Does that make this a Windsor Crown or a Crown Windsor...We could spend the next week debating this, I think....

I have no interest in this car other than I thought it was interesting....

Scott
'63 Imperial Crown (OK, I got it in the right order this time!) Mayan Gold, 4- door loaded, w/ flightsweep
'70 Chrysler T & C wagon (Factory 440 w/ dual intake/exhaust) (THE family inheritance)
'73 Imperial LeBaronness 4-door, (Baby blue w/ blue cloth/leather) Bought off local lot for $1500!  Immaculate interior and straight exterior.
'73 Imperial LeBomba 2-door Turquoise w/ white leather/vinyl top, 8-track tunemobile, under 90K.
And a bunch more I won't bore you with....