Re: IML: Survey for 67-68

At least one Haze Green vote was from a 67 owner, because it was my vote!!  That label was applied by those that put their sweat and toil into making the web site what it is, a pseudo work of art!  It's there, it's been there since the page was created and it should stay there!  I realize that the dog days of August are a time of boredom, but that is no reason to change for the sake of change, which is exactly what would take place here.  Any given model has dozens of characteristics that could label it, who is to say which one is best? There are several takes on the characteristics of the 67-68 that haven't even been mentioned: Invertebrate, Stamped Steel Wonder, Dawn of Turning Lamps, First Generation ATC, Shortest Hood, Cab Forward, Pug, or how about the "able to reach the back of the carburetor from the front of the car, era"?  I can't imagine that there is anyone that likes every last aspect of their particular model, but it is the overall package that appeals to them, let's treat the web site the same way.

Roy
67 Crown FDHT (Formal Black)