IML: 67 and 68 - now I have one!

I have not noted too much emotion in most of the posts, and don't feel much,
well, actually any at all, about any non-derogatory name.  I suppose I might
if I proposed the name that now stands.

I'm just glad I have one!  I think.

If you've read my few posts, or introduction, you may remember that I gave
up a Forrest Green 68 a few years back.  Well, once I decided to look
around, my patience was, as my wife predicted, not very good.  I received
the title yesterday to a 68 that I found on the internet.  Some of you might
have looked at the link I posted when I asked for opinion.  I talked at
length with the gentleman who was selling it, and received several very good
photos.  He knew the car well, and had purchased it from an elderly neighbor
a few years back.  As I learn more, I'll pass along what might be
interesting.  Paperwork for shipping it will be complete tomorrow.

The car was advertised as beige, but it must be white; it appears a soft
white in the photos.  Full black vinyl roof and black cloth interior.  Four
door, most but not all the options I'd have preferred.  Although it is a
northern car, it appears to be intact, and apparently has been an indoors
car most of its life.  Even with shipping factored in, the cost seemed to be
reasonable.

Assuming I bought an Imperial, and not a bridge somewhere in Ghana, I'll let
y'all know in a few weeks what I actually did get.  If this does somehow go
sour, another member, Jay Williams in Grenada, MS, has kindly provided a
great lead on another 68 not too far from my home.

Michael, proud to have (almost) a haze green, polar white, beige 68 Crown