IML: Clean the Armature - Windor Motors - 61/62

IML: Clean the Armature - Windor Motors - 61/62

Hi: Carefully take apart the Motor & Clean up the Brush Holders. The Round Center Part may be the problem. The Armature has an area at one where the brushes rub on the armature. this needs to be CAREFULLY cleaned up with fine sand paper. Take off a minimal amount to get to clean copper. It may be hard to get to 100% clean copper, so 70% cleanup works Well. It Helped my 62 4-door A TON. The Power Windows never worked so good.
You will need a Shortly Phillips screwdriver the is hold down screw that you have to get from the inside.  Good Luck  & Happy Imperialing.
Dave V.B.  White 62  Custom Imperial