IML: Please Welcome Johnny Mitchell

New Subscriber(s): Johnny Mitchell
Email Address is: johnnytoxin@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Liberty County, Texas

Car(s) owned: 1972 LeBaron 4-door. Gold Leaf Metallic w/tan top and pillow
interior.

Self-Introduction: Hi there. My name's Johnny, and I recently purchased my
first Imperial through an ad I saw in CollectorCarTrader.com. The one I
bought was a two owner car located in Chicago. The second owner had owned
the car for 18 years before the birth of his son necessitated the selling of
his beloved Imperial. I'm glad I was able to help him out at the same time I
was being entrusted with the care of this beautiful piece of rolling
sculpture. I'm so impressed with the line that I'm now looking for a "59
Imperial. What can I say. I love a good looking (not to mention well built)
car.

I'm very much looking forward to learning more about these magnificent
automobiles and meeting some great people. I hope that I can contribute in
some small way during my education process. Thank you for all the info the
site provides. It was a huge help for me during the whole buying process.

Johnny