IML: Car cruisin

Hi to all.
On Thursday the 1st of September there will be a car cruise in Frostburg Maryland it will be from 5pm to 11pm.
I would like to see the Imperials dominate this cruise the car club with the most cars wins $200.00.
This is a rolling car cruise on main street Frostburg.
Registration is from 4pm to 7pm.
pull in parking on main street for curb service
live radio broadcast listen for cruise specials prizes and interviews
commemorative dash plaques to first 300 cars
this a free car cruise
the fabulous hubcaps at 9pm indoor at fsu cordt,s main arena tickets $10.00 advanced until 8-29-05 after that $15.00 at the gate
I you are close to Frostburg MD and want to have a fun night come on out to the cruise.
I have done this the past 2 years and it is the most fun you can have and the streets are lined with people to see the cars cruise bye.
I have been the only Imperial the 2 years so come lets dominate this cruise.
Bob Hanekamp