Re: IML: '90 Imperial Stereo Wiring/AMP Problems

Re: IML: '90 Imperial Stereo Wiring/AMP Problems

Ok. The wire is Gray/yellow (yellow stripe) and it runs up with all the other wires for the speakers, but it doesnt go into a harness. It originally had a black plastic piece on the end of the wire that comes out to the deck, and inside the black plastic piece, there is a metal clip attached to the wire, and there was a piece that slid into it.

like so
metal clip   |     blk plastic piece             wire going to car

Right angled piece of metal, with a circle on top, so it looks like its screwed down, but I cant remember where it was on the old radio I took out, and none of the wires ive connected it to on the deck make any change in sound.

Where does this wire belong?

The black plastic piece had amp written on it, and nothing on the wire.