Re: IML: Are there any Auto Temp Pros around here?

Re: IML: Are there any Auto Temp Pros around here?

This article is pretty good to understand how this monster works, but I'm not sure about the specs.I have the specs for my temperature dial from my shop manual and those are totally different from those in the article.
The readings from the NOS sensor would be a big help for me.

Thank you for your help,

Nico