IML: FSM for 1968 - Looking to buy

Hi everyone!

Since I’m a bit nutty for details, I’d REALLY love to get my hands on the factory service manual for the 1968 Imperial like I use to have for my 1966.  But I can’t remember where to find it.  I think I got the 66 one ebay.  Anyone have a source for FSM’s?

Javier

Bay Adventures, Inc.
774 NE 126 St.
N. Miami, FL 33161

305-892-4281

Dive Adventures & Island Vacations:
Cozumel, Bonaire, Belize and the Cayman Islands

Dive Into our Website! ooo~[:]-o
www.bayadventures.com

Toll-free US/Canada  -  888-599-3483
Tel 305-892-4281  FAX 305-892-4299

Having problems opening an attachment?

Just point your web browser to:
and download a free copy of abobe reader