Sent: September 9, 2005 12:45 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: '67 Imperial wagon? -- craigslist ad

I’m not entirely sure, but it looks like a 1965 Newport Station wagon.

Javier

Bay Adventures, Inc.
774 NE 126 St.
N. Miami, FL 33161

305-892-4281

Dive Adventures & Island Vacations:
Cozumel, Bonaire, Belize and the Cayman Islands

Dive Into our Website! ooo~[:]-o
www.bayadventures.com

Toll-free US/Canada  -  888-599-3483 Ext 4281
Tel 305-892-4280 FAX 305-892-4299

Having problems opening an attachment?

Just point your web browser to:
and download a free copy of abobe reader