From: "Joe" <joestill1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 7:56 AM
Subject: Re: IML: '67 Imperial wagon? -- craigslist ad

Looks like a Newport to me.

--
Joe
Allen, Texas
'61 4D Crown Southampton
http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1961/JoeStill/index.htm

I talked to a sweet lady in Salinas, Calif., who says she is selling a '67
Imperial.  I looked at the photos, and the first thing that I noticed is
that her car is a station wagon.  She insists it is titled as an Imperial
and says Imperial on the car, and the photos are tantalizingly unclear.

http://www.craigslist.org/sby/car/96305292.html

I don't know my wagons that well, so I can't tell what they used.  Please
examine the photos in the link and help shed some light on the mystery.

She's going to give me the VIN after the weekend, which will help a lot.
Meanwhile, does anybody want to go to Salinas to check this out?  It's too
far for me to go this weekend.  Contact me off list for her address and
phone number.

Thanks,

David

Happy motoring,

David

'91 K-Imperial driver
'66 Crown Coupe project
'66 LeBaron dual air and every option known to man