RE: IML: First Status report on the 68 IMP's of Omaha convertible

RE: IML: First Status report on the 68 IMP's of Omaha convertible

Javier,

I purchased my rebuilt calipers from www.calipersonline.com . I believed he charged $145 each plus a $100 core. He was very prompt to credit the core charge when I sent him the old calipers. Nice parts and good service.

I had ordered them from Rock Auto only to be shipped one with a note saying they could rebuild my other one in 4 to 6 weeks (???), the good side is they did credit my return and cost of shipping for the one they sent.

Gremlins (not the AMC type) are in the electrical system, I find mine performs well on bright sunny days, maybe she doesn't like going out when she can't look her best.

The car looks great! Congratulations!

Harvey & Peggy
68 Convertible