Re: IML: Vinyl roof on Imperials --- and headlight washer/wiper!

Re: IML: Vinyl roof on Imperials --- and headlight washer/wiper!

According to 'Standard Catalog of Chrysler' ...

'69 $152.05
'70 $54.70

I don't see it listed in '71 but ....
headlamp washer/wiper $29.65

Paul
'65 Coupe Mauve/Black Plum/ Persian white vinyl