IML: '66 Imperial 727 TF Reverse light switch leaking, where to find rep

IML: '66 Imperial 727 TF Reverse light switch leaking, where to find replacement?

Good afternoon all,

The switch, or sensor, or whatever it is from the transmission itself that acuates the reverse lights is leaking on my '66 Crown Convertible.

My mechanic has a photo, but cannot locate the part via all his regular sources.

Is this part an Imperial only part?  Or, since it is a 727 TF is it a standard Chrysler part?

Either way, I need one, and need to know of a vendor that carries them.  There must be a "Chain" vendor that carries the part, or if not, a specialty shop.

Any advise would be appreciated.

By cc, I am copying my mechanic, so please reply to all if you have a source.

Thanks,

Bill Ulman
Seattle, WA
'66 Crown Convertible Coupe