RE: FW: IML: 8 track tapes have "8" tracks

RE: FW: IML: 8 track tapes have "8" tracks

GOOD EYE, Brad

I agree, being a professional musician, I learned cassettes and 8-tracks have basically the same amount of "headroom" on each track, and I'm a BIGG fan of analog recording and playback........... I can't even listen to these new "MP3's" .........they have to cut off the top and bottom wavelengths to compress them to "MP3"  format,  and basically ALL the music is "midrange".

I still enjoy my '77 NYB 8-track with 4-speaker "surround" sound.

-Mike in Boring Oregon