Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 11:07 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 8 track tapes & Player

If you had a business based on a type of technology and had huge manufacturing facilities wouldn't you do everything you could to "keep the dream alive"?

A little off topic for IML but i can tell you one thing. Of the 5 monitors that are going into my Newport... none of them are CRT ;)

----- Original Message ----- From: "jsadowski" <jsadowski@xxxxxxx>