From: imperial67@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:imperial67@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 12:13 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: Car Cover

Actually the site Rich referred to seems to be called autoanything.com
<http://www.autoanything.com/> and they carry the Covercraft covers also
mentioned earlier by myself and several other IMLers as well. We all seem to
agree that Covercraft's WeatherShield fabric is the way to go... Wow,
consensus!

Chris in LA