IML: EFI 30R10 Gates fuel line and The IML Archives

IML: EFI 30R10 Gates fuel line and The IML Archives

The webmonsters recently received an email from a parts supplier requesting to be on our Fuel System Parts list.
Brad Van Horn, Vice President of Sales, Northern Power Products, 651-452-8900 www.NorthernPowerProducts.com , asked that the list be informed that they stock 30R10 Gates fuel line hose. This is the submersible in-tank fuel hose used in EFI Imperials, as mentioned by Dick Benjamin in a message, http://archivesearch.imperialclub.com/archives/msg105714.html found in the mailing list archives.