IML: 1931-33 Imperials Article

Once again, you never know when an Imperial pops out at you out of the woodwork.

The latest issue of Collectible Automobile Magazine features another excellent article on Imperials. This time, 1931 - 1933 models.
They have some beautiful cars pictured there but I have no idea about the text yet since I received the magazine in the mail a few hours ago.

Enjoy!

Chris M

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com