Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 5:18 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: 1981 Imperial Gas Tank Seals Needed

My 1981 Imperial gas tank pickup/sending unit is leaking because of the gas tank seal is dry rotted from setting 17 years. The one I am looking for is the flat round seal that goes between the gas tank and the sending unit/pump assy. I also need to find the fill tube gas tank seal as well. Does anyone have a source or have part numbers where I can order these parts? I also am looking for the tan cloth or leather seats as well. Car specs, 1981, Imperial 318 V8 EFI 34K miles.

Thanks

Kyle