RE: IML: '55 headlights

	Verzonden: vr 30-9-2005 21:12
	Aan: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
	CC:
	Onderwerp: IML: '55 headlights

	I had that experience several times in my '55 sedan. I avoid that I have to drive when it is dark. Luckily The Netherlands are a small country

	otto

	Hi all-

	Well following a complete teardown of the brake system on my '55 over the last several weeks, I was able to take her out for a nice drive last night.  Both then and this morning while driving down the road the headlights went out.  Both times I heard an audible "click" behind the dash.  I just turned the switch to "off" and then back to "on" and they came back on.

	Anybody have any clue where I should start my diagnosis?

	Jim Poltrock
	'55 sedan
	40K

	Salem, WI.