Re: IML: Fwd: KINDLY HELP........PLEASE HERE IS A SCAM STARTING WITH THI

Re: IML: Fwd: KINDLY HELP........PLEASE HERE IS A SCAM STARTING WITH THIS LETTER

This needs to be turned in to the abuse squad.

> From: SALVAGE04@xxxxxxx
> Date: 2005/10/03 Mon AM 09:56:30 EDT
> Subject: IML: Fwd: KINDLY HELP........PLEASE HERE IS A SCAM STARTING WITH THIS LETTER

--- Begin Message ---
Dear Sir/Maddam ,

Good day to you .Please permit me to use this medium to thank you for your audience.Kindly render your help please.
Firstly, i will like to introduce myself to you so that you will understand and comprehend my point clearly.

My name is Mr.Genny C. Makoulou, and with my younger brother David, we are from Congo Democratic in Africa.

Presently we are in Cotonou, Benin Republic, also in Africa as political refugees as a result of the war in my country now, which left to the death of our dearly parents. I'm still a student and my brother David too, in my country high school. Where i'm studying Medicine while my brother David is studying Mechanical Engineering.I will be 24 years old by the 10th of october while my brother David is 21 years old.

Please we need your concerns and assistance because the war has claimed the life of both our darling father and mother leaving us alone in this world. ! But before the death of our parents, my father used my name as a Next Of Kin/Beneficiary to deposit some amount of money which valued $9 million united states dollars in a Security Finance House, here in cotonou republic of Benin.

Please what we need from you is your assistance, if also possible your presence too here in this country "cotonou Benin republic, to help us settle the finance house for their clearing fee so that the money can be release out to us and you, from the security finance house and relodge it into your bank account in your country.

I would like if you consider to assist us in this predicament, you would kindly send us your own information such as : Your full name, Your address, phone and if possible with fax numbers.

So that i will take and submit them to the security finance company for them to make the change of the Certificate Of the Deposit that covers the deposited money with their company on your full info! rmation and name as the new Next Of Kin/Beneficiary to the deposited inheritance in their company instead of my name, so that the security company will be able to release the money box to us on your name as the new Next Of Kin.

And i would like you to promise us that you're going to accept us as your own family by taking us to your country, arrange for a better school where we will continue our education and also to invest this money wisely in a lucrative venture that you know.

Please if you are ready to help us, kindly forward me your information as i mentioned above, and after i submited your information to the security company' i will also send you their own contact information to enable you contact them and tell them that you're contacting them on behalf of me, Genny C. Makoulou, to replace him as the new Next Of Kin instead of him to his father's inheritance with their security company and for them to release and deliver the inheritance box to you by! their diplomatic means.

And you will advise them on how you prefer to receive the money by their security company's Diplomatic Courier Service, either to bring the money box at your home address, or to take it to your bank direct so that it can be lodge there until we arrive and meet with you in your country.

And after the security company have released the money box to you' then, you can take some money and send to us so that we can buy our travel ticket to meet with you in your country.

Awaits to hear from you at your earliest time to enable me relays more information in this regard. Remain blessed.

Yahoo! for Good