Re: IML: Jay Leno Mentions Imperial

ken here i saw the show i think the piock of the other imp is the same 1. not shure. ne way, i spotted another ' 90's imp yesterday & no 1 has answerd the ? i asked is a ' 90's imp a real imperial or just a dressed up new yorker w/ an imperial name slapped on? what ever the case, my [ entery leval wannabe baybe imp] dart is every bit as big if not bigger than the " imperial " of the 90's lol;-)

Yahoo! for Good