Re: IML: The push button controversy

It seems that it has been established that the government did NOT have a hand in it.

As for your upholstery, check SMS. They have NOS and/or reproduction fabric for nearly everything. If you can't make your own seat covers, you will have to hire it done. It usually costs thousands. Yes, that is close to a king's ransom, but don't worry about your kids, they won't take them. If you are not making a show car, you can probably find something that is cheap, but not original and will work. Try J.C. Whitney.

I think that Gary Goers can make new seat covers to factory spec, but it takes a long time and he is pretty expensive. You can check the archives for threads about the experiences of others.

All of the above can be accessed through the web.

Enjoy!

Paul W.