Re: IML: Please Welcome Returning Member, Douglas Nieblas (1958)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric" <gearhead@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2005 3:44 AM
Subject: IML: Please Welcome Returning Member, Douglas Nieblas (1958)

New Subscriber(s): Douglas Nieblas
Email Address is: doug58imp@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Miami, Florida

Car(s) owned: 1958 Crown Southampton Coupe, white, restoration project.

Self-Introduction: Hello Folks. I'm back after a hiatus of nearly two years. I'm delighted to be back among Imperial folk.
G' day Doug good to see you back and thanks for all your old posts.
You were very helpfull with my restoration on my 58 .All the best Mick 58 crown coupe