Re: IML: Imperial on Billboard!

As with any other sighting of interest, the club website would love to have a picture of that!

Bob Schmitt <bsbrbank@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all -

This may have been mentioned before, but I just noticed a VERY large Parade
Phaeton on a billboard on the Fairfax side of the Petersen Museum,
announcing the "Cars of the Heads of State" show through January. This is
the Phaeton from the Imperial Palace museum, where its history wrongly
claimed to be a "White House" car. (Before we launch off on a mail thread,
read the IML website history of these cars or from my FAQ,
http://teamchicago.com/imperial/prdphaet.htm.)

I tried to get a photo while driving down Wilshire but my digital camera
was slow to warm up - perhaps tomorrow.

Bob