IML: Looking at a used 26-inch radiator

Hi, all --

In my quest for an engine to drop into the '66, I ran across a young man who wants to sell me a 26-inch radiator in what appears to be good condition for $40.  Is this a good price?  Never having bought a used radiator before, what should I look for in terms of fatal flaws?

Happy motoring,

Happy motoring,

David

'91 K-Imperial driver
'66 Crown Coupe project
'66 LeBaron dual air and every option known to man